Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2013

The Christmas tag

I Found this one On Makeup And Beauty Blog and I thought I would do the same tag :)




1. Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or synthetic?
Since the most normal in Denmark is a real Christmas tree and that's what we've always got in my home it'll definitely be a real Christmas tree.

2. You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you pick?

Probably a strawberry milkshake or a cooler or something (if they have that) 'cause I don't really like any hot drinks. Coffee, hot chocolate or tea is not what I prefer, even though I wish I liked it, 'cause I think it looks so cozy when people walk around with a to-go coffee or sit at home cuddled up in a blanket with some hot chocolate :)

3. Whats your favourite colour scheme for decorating the tree?

I don't really have one, i just want it to look as nice as possible :)

4. Giving or receiving?

I can't really chose, I like both. I love people's reaction when you give them a present and they really like it, but I also like to recieve them because that means people put an effort to do something for you, and they probably did it with love :) 

5. To mince pie or not to?
I don't even know what this question means haha

6. What's your traditional Sunday lunch?
We don't really have Sunday lunch in Denmark so probably some bread :)
7. Christmas day fashion
A nice dress, some high heels and in some Christmassy colours :) 

8. What's your favourite Christmas song?
Christmas (baby please come around).. I'm not sure that's the name but I love it 

9. What's your favourite Christmas film?
Definitely Elf :)

10. Open presents before or after lunch?
We have different traditions in Denmark so we do it the 24th in the evening after dinner :)

Hope you enjoyed this tag
Xoxo Le

No comments:

Post a Comment