Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Blogmas day 20 | Glasses

My eyesight is not the best at all! Actually is it really bad on my left eye. I actually don't use that eye. My right eye however is a lot better BUT I can't see anything on it without glasses or contact lenses. Therefore I have to use one of them, and I chose to use glasses as an everyday thing and contacts once in a while. Unfortunately a lot of people see it as a bad thing to have to wear glasses, but a lot of people don't realise that they can look good with glasses if they find the right one.

My first pair of glasses looked absolutely awful on me, but I quite like my new glasses. If you saw my blog a few days ago you would see me with my glasses, but in case you didn't, this is me with them: 
(I'm sorry it's such a bad quality, but I didn't want to show the same picture as the last one) 

My point in this is that if you're going to get glasses, don't fear it! A lot of people actually look good with glasses if you just find the right ones, so make sure to have enough time with the optician to find the right pair :) 

Hope today's post were useful for some of you 

Stay strong, stay safe and enjoy life :)
Xoxo Lenette

No comments:

Post a Comment