Pages

Thursday 12 December 2013

Finally freetime


After two days of constantly writing, I finally finished the assignment I had to hand in before I can take my oral exam on wednesday. It ended up being on 19 pages and I'm about to die! Also Sunday, Monday and Tuesday were spend doing other assignments so not to have to do any now is so weird. I can finally lay on the couch without the thoughts that I have to do something. I feel so free now!!! 
In my third year I have to write a massive assignment and it's called SRP. I wonder how that will be cause I think this was bad.

Now I just have 5 school days back (actually about 3 because two of the days I won't do anything :)) so I'm just fighting through my last schooldays :) 

I hope you're all feeling well and are enjoying Christmas time 

Xoxo Lenette



No comments:

Post a Comment