Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Blogmas day 19 | Mini haul

The other day I went to the citycentre with my mum and her friend and I found these two lovely watches: 

 

And I also bought some tea, but I'm not quite sure if I like it, cause I normally don't like hot drinks, but it looked so cute I needed to try it out :)

The sugar cookie sleight ride tea from celestial... I don't know how it tastes yet, but it smells amaaaaazing!!! 


Also I went to the supermarket with my mum and i found the Loreal Paris CC cream with the anti redness, and since I have loads of red spots (and my cheeks aswell) I decided to try it out. When I first got it on I thought it looked absolutely awful, but it actually turned out really well :) 
I know the picture is blurry, but here's me with the foundation on :) I have to admit that my skin is actually really flawless beside a few red spots, but I struggle a lot with my red cheeks, that makes it impossible for me to put on a nice blush.

I hope you enjoyed today's vlog :)


Stay strong, stay safe and enjoy life :)
Xoxo Lenette

No comments:

Post a Comment