Pages

Tuesday 31 December 2013

Happy new year!!!


Happy new year guys!! I hope you've all had an amazing 2013, and if not, see it all as lessons. Personally i've had loads of lessons this year, but i've also loved this year.

For example:

Spending time with the twins My cousin have two lovely toddlers who means the world to me, and this year I got to spend loads of time with them. Alone and with my cousin and mum.

New friends I got new friends two places. At school and on twitter. In august I started in a new school where I met loads of good friends, and I'm actually going in another class with all my classmates after Christmas so I will meet even more there. We are gonna be a massive class. Also I met new friends on twitter. They're all like my sisters and they mean the world to me :)

Blogging I started blogging and I absolutely love it! I might not be the best at remembering to update, but when I do, I love it!

YouTube I recently started to make YouTube videos, and I'm not really 100% into it yet, but I will be soon! I already made my first video and if you wanna see  it go look for my channel live and love Le on YouTube :) 

This was the four main things I want to remember 2013 for. I'm going to celebrate New Years at my aunts house tonight, and I will at midnight celebrate going into a new year with loads of new great things that will happen to me :) 



Stay strong, stay safe and Happy New Year! 

Xoxo Lenette 

No comments:

Post a Comment