Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2013

IT'S FINALLY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

Wooohooo it's finally Christmas!! My favourite time at the year (As you might already could tell). This year I can finally look forward to Christmas without getting stressed or feeling sad all the time. Last year my grandad was very sick, and unfortunately he passed away Christmas day last year. However, this isn't going to ruin my Christmas this year, because I have been looking forward to this, the past year!

I've even made it a bit more festive on in my room this  year. Since we moved to the house I'm living in now I haven't put any Christmas decorations in my room, cause i thought it was so messy but it changed this year.
This is a Picture of the chrismas stuff I have in my room
(Sorry for the mess and the bad quality Picture)
 
On another note, I want to say sorry that I dont update more, but I'm so busy with school and i barely have any freetime, but when I have, I will definitely do my best to update :)
      Hope you'll all have a nice chrismas until the Next time I'll write
 
 
 
Stay safe, Stay strong and love life
xoxo Le

No comments:

Post a Comment