Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Blogmas day 18 | No damaged hair

Okay I have a confession. I haven't gotten a haircut since MARTCH!!!!! However I still have what I think is healthy hair! The ends of my hair is soft and nice, and my hair doesn't really feels like it needs a haircut.  I'm not using any special hair products (since I'm a poor College student), but i've ALWAYS used shampoo and conditioner. I've actually also done a bad thing to my hair. I wash it everyday, but I'm gonna use the holiday changing that :)

Also I am the worst person at doing my nails but tonight I actually did a pretty good job. 
I used the Maybelline color show nailpolish in the shades "downtown red" and "mauve kiss".

I hope you're all enjoying Christmas, and I'm sorry I'm so bad at blogmas, but I'm boing my best and I've been so busy :(

Stay safe, stay strong and live life
Xoxo Lenette

No comments:

Post a Comment