Pages

Thursday 17 October 2013

The Autumn Tag


 
 
I saw this tag on Ebony Dolphin's and I thought it was a good idea, so I decided to do it myself.
 

 

Favourite thing about it? I love it when it gets dark in the evening, and you can dress up in a big coat and your beanie and gloves. It's so cozy and nice, and you can finally breathe because the heat is gone :)
 

Favourite drink? I wish I could say a nice cup of hot chocolate, but unfortunately I dont like any hot drinks. Instead I'll have to say a milkshake or a nice Fanta

Favourite scent/candle? To be honest, I don't really like candle that smells of anything, but if I had to choose I think it would be Vanilla

Best lipstick? I'm absolutely in love with my Kalvin Clein 'Victorious' lipstick

Go to moisturizer? I don't really use one (Yup I feel really bad now, since this is a part beauty blog)
 
Go to colour for the eyes? I just like to use natural colours. A bit of Brown.

Favourite outfit to wear? My addidas trousers and a T-shirt.. It's so comfy, and seriously, if you dont own a pair of addidas condivo you should seriously consider buying a pair!

Autumn treat? I think I'm gonna go buy some moisturizers since I don't really have any, and just some skincare in general

Favourite place to be? In my bed! I love just laying or sitting in my bed with my laptop or my iPad and just be on twitter or most important, read blogs! :) It's so comfy and warm, but I always end up Falling asleep haha :)



I tag everyone who like autumn to do this if they have a blog :)



Stay strong, stay safe and enjoy life
xoxo Lenette

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment