Pages

Monday 4 November 2013

Haven't been on... SORRY

Helle beauties!

Sorry I haven't been on the last weeks, but so much happened. It has been a stressful, week with a lot of feelings involved.


During the time I haven't written here I've been:

  • In a small accident. Or rather I tripped and stretched something in my neck and I hurt/bruised my knee.
  • Trying to organize my makeup which was a massive challenge since I'm probably the messiest person EVER.
  • Finding out that my school has a ball for all the students, so i have to go and look for a really nice dress. I really want one with sleeves. I don't really know why, but I find them so beautiful and Unique.
  • To two of my friends' 18th birthday party and found out how fast you can take 18 shots!
  • Planning a party for my friends from my old class. I just started, and invited them on facebook, and I cant wait to see them.

The mess I made when I was tidying my makeuo drawers

This one was ready for my friend if he had to throw up after the 18 shots (from the second birthday party)

A very drunk me from Saturday night
 


 
Hope you've all been safe the last few weeks and had a nice time!
 
Stay safe, stay strong and love life
xoxo Le

No comments:

Post a Comment