Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Lazy day

Autumn break is soooo lovely. Doing nothing but the things I enjoy for a whole weak. So lovely. Today I have been doing absolutely nothing, beside walking around looking like an idiot because it's laundry day. My outfit today was a read dress from h&m, a pair of Black tights and a Black jumper. My makeup was very natural. I was wearing:



Maybelline the rocket volum' Express mascara in Black
Maybelline DREAM LUMI touch concealer
Max factor xperience sheer gloss balm in 'coral'
an eyeshadow from a pallette from my secret in 'misty flowers'
an eyeshadow in an unknown brand


The makeup from today. From the pallette did I use a mix of the
White and red/pink
 
 
How the eyeshaddow stick looks when its on.
 
How the lipbalm looks when its on.
 
Me with the makeup on, beside the lipbalm. Sorry for the mess in the background.
 
 
 
 
I hope you liked todays blog. I have to say that I'm not really the best at fashion or makeup, but I'm trying my best, and gets better all the time, so I hope you will accept and respect that :)
 
 
 
 
Stay strong, stay safe and enjoy life
xoxo Lenette
 
 
 
 
 
If you want to ask me questions or follow my life other Places you can do it at:
 
Twitter: @LiveAndLoveLe
Instagram: lenetteovergaard 

No comments:

Post a Comment