Pages

Saturday 31 October 2015

Questions about me

What is your middle name?: I have 2… Elizabeth June
Dear followers.
Since it's a long time since I blogged for real, I wanted to do this post. I borrowed the questions from https://everywhereyoulook.wordpress.com/.
Enjoy!!
What was favourite subject at school?: Psychology
What is your favourite drink?: Ice tea
What is your favourite song at the moment?: I think it is How Long Will I Love You :)
What is your favourite food?: I'm not quite sure actually.
What is the last thing you bought?: A pair of adidas pants.
Favourite book of all time?: More than you can chew!!
Favourite Colour?: Dark red and navy
Do you have any pets?: Yes I have a labrador
Favourite Perfume?: Chanel
Favourite Holiday?: My dancing trip to Sweden
Are you married?: Nope
Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: Yes
Do you speak any other language?: Danish and a tiny bit of german.
How many siblings do you have?: None
What is your favourite shop?: Bookstores
Favourite restaurant?: I don't know
When was the last time you cried?: Today
Favourite Blog?: I love Zoella
Favourite Movie?: 9. April - A danish movie
Favourite TV show?: Gilmore Girls and Greys Anatomy
PC or Mac?: I have a PC, but want a Mac
What phone do you have?: Black iPhone 6
How tall are you?: 5ft 5
Can you cook?: No :(

Hope you enjoyed
XOXO Le

No comments:

Post a Comment