Pages

Friday 30 October 2015

Okay what happened?

Dear readers.

The last year I have been struggeling to write on my blog. Not because I didn't want to, but because I have been ill. Not physically but mentally. This is difficult to write, because it is a very private topic, and I didn't know whether to write it or not, but now I did it. 

During the last 6 month I have been in and out of the mental hospital three times. Two of them were really short, but the second time was two weeks. It helped me a lot. When nothing but your thoughts are filling up your head, it is kind of nice to go in and be able to talk about everything and become able to actually sleep.I changed school after the first time I was in. That was the best decition I've ever made. Now I actually love to go to school, but it is very hard.

Another thing that happened to me is an amazing thing. I got a boyfriend. An amazing guy. We just took a big step into our relationship and bought a car together. So exiting.

I wanted to make this ost to tell what has been going on, but I will work on to actually post more.

XOXO Le

No comments:

Post a Comment