Pages

Thursday 15 January 2015

2015 Beauty Wishlist




This is what I want in 2015 - enjoy :)

1.       A good browpencil Since my brows are quite light I find it difficul to find a proper browpencil, or powder for that sake. Now I’m using an old eyeshadow, but it fits my browshade perfektly, but I don’t know where I got it from.

2.       More mac lipsticks I got one last year, and I absolutely love it! It´s easy to apply, it is proper pigmented and it´s just perfect,

3.       A new mascara In 2014 I didn´t buy new brands of mascara, I sticked to what I knew. This year, I want to buy a new one, but the thing is, I´m  quite picky with my mascaras, because I don´t want my lashes to stick together or look too fake.

4.       Real Techniques brushes Last year I was really annoyed, that we didn´t have Nic and Sam´s brushes in Denmark. Until I remembered the internet, so now I’m able to buy them! But this is a thing I just wanna get in 2015.

5.       Zoella Beauty This year I want to get some of Zoe´s products. Not just because they are so pretty but also because I´m quite positive that they smell amazing.

6.       Naked pallettes In my opinion the Naked pallette is soooo expensive, BUT I´ve also learned, that you get better products if you pay a little more.


These are the things I want to get in 2015, so lets see if I get that J
Stay strong, stay safe and enjoy life
Xoxo Lenette


** The Picture is not mine**

No comments:

Post a Comment