Pages

Saturday 11 October 2014

Pamber yourself!


A thing I'm really bad at is, to pamber myself. Whether it's about taking an hour to read a book, or if it's to go all in and have a full pamper night with baths, face masks and pajamas. Just to get a haircut is something I'm bad at. Last time I got a haircut is five months ago, and before that, it was over a year since I got one last time. Sometimes it's just about to sit down and breathe. To do something you feel great about! We all know that feeling we get, when we walk out from the hairdresser. Most times it is an amazing feeling, because something new happened and that is good. Even though the feeling is only there for a few hours, it's still great. 

What I want to say is, treat yourself once in a while. Do something for you, and not al-ways think of helping others, or let others decide what to do. This is for you, and that's it. I just ordered a time at the hairdressers even though my hair actually doesn't need it (I know that you're supposed to get it but every third month, but my hair just isn't damaged at all), and I literally can't wait. I love changes. Even though I love my friends and family, I feel like I need to do something for me now. I've been helping a lot with their problems and such and now, it is finally me time again (as selfish as it sounds) :)


If you want to see more of me and what I'm doing check the links below :)



YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFMURyK9mM725EIUAhsJeBw
Instagram: Liveandlovele
Pinterest: Liveandlovele



Stay strong, stay safe and enjoy life
xoxo Lenette


(The picture is borrowed from weheartit.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment