Pages

Monday 14 July 2014

Moving out


Lately I have been walking around with the idea of moving out. It was actually my aunt who told me, that she told me it would be good for me, so I've definitely thought about that. The thing that really bothers me is that I wanted to finish college (or highschool if you're in America) first, and then move out. Maybe travel a bit first, but didn't move before I've finished my "Youth" stuff. Anyways I've talked to my mother about it, and I've been thinking a lot about it, and I've almost (not 100 % sure, but almost :)) come to the decision that when I come home from my Holiday, I will go looking for a flat. Therefore I am slowly starting to buy some home stuff for my new place, which is some things I actually really enjoy buying. Even though I don't have a date at all, it could be a month after I turn 18 - which would be in October - or in four years I don't know, but the things I buy is things i can use no matter when I move.

The thing I know for sure right now is, that moving out will be one of the biggest things I've ever done. I will overcome a fear, I will become more independent and I will hopefully learn how to Cook ;). If you're considering to move out please be sure you're ready (which is the thing I'm conserned about)because it would be so sad to move back home (and a Waste of Money unfortunately).

A thing I am really looking forward to is, that everything will be mine and everythhing will be up to me. Like what's in the fridge, which color im gonna have and when I will eat :)

Also I want to let you know that there will soon be a haul  up on my youtube channel about the stuff I'm buying. You can find my channel here :)

Hope what this blog post helped you maybe a bit with your thoughts about moving out, I think it's worth thinking about :)

 
 
Stay strong, Stay safe and Live life
 
xoxo Le

No comments:

Post a Comment